12 June 2008

blonday


tell my friend i went for a walk the other day
down eighth street.I wish my shirt had more shirt to it
that my cutoffs were full legnth
that my lens was the only one who could see me.
ehhhh BLONDAY.
so orignial and fresh. yes.
let me make it through the cross walk
the honks, the whistles.
let me cross on green maybe. be daring.
so that i can get in your car with the expired registration
blondie wants to sleep with you.
for fucking serious.
calle ocho. strolling through with the blond pigtails
jean shorts.
camera with the lens that weighs as much as my arm does.
peering through fences and listening and looking and listening
the snapping gum, rusty locks, graffitti that is more beautiful than any of my paintings.
looking and looking and looking and...
ehhh blonday.
took a walk down eighth street, wondering.
wandering.
looking and looking.
wondering.

No comments: