26 April 2008

titrations and cars that crap out on you.

I dont understand why a sophomore in highschool needs to know how to perform a liquid titration
or any kind of titration for that matter
or how to calculate the velocity of the car that broke down 5 weeks ago
on an afternoon drive
So damn hot, sitting in the car that wouldn't start
with the check engine light that Ive grown accustomed to
with the taps on the window from the highway patrol
who want to charge me an arm and a leg to get my car off that
rush hour time on I95. So many times ive made that drive
today I am stopped at exit 22.
an act of god, or inherent risk of activity
put my car out of comission on that shoulder where he met me
religiously devoted in a way i dont appreciate enough
brought me ice water and a check book
ill never appreciate him enough.
i dont want to make that sunday drive
8am to be guarenteed on time
miami will never be a destination i love as much as this one

No comments: